十月临皋暮。
客从予、黄泥之坂,凛然霜露。
相与行歌而言曰,月白风清如许。
念无酒、归谋诸妇。
妇曰斗酒藏之已久,可携为、赤壁之游否。
江水落,出洲渚。
登龙踞虎幽宫俯。
啸一声、山鸣谷应,寂寥四顾。
有鹤东来西去也,梦道士、揖予而语。
赤壁之游乐乎否,问其名、不答予惊悟。
开户视,不知处。
无传。
《贺新郎·十月临皋暮》是一首宋代的无名氏诗词。以下是这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
十月临皋暮,
In the late autumn of October, at dusk in Lin Gao,
客从予、黄泥之坂,
A guest accompanied me, climbing the Huangni slope,
凛然霜露。
Where the frost and dew were chilling.
相与行歌而言曰,
As we walked and sang together, we spoke,
月白风清如许。
The moon was white, the wind was clear.
念无酒、归谋诸妇。
I thought of the absence of wine, and my intention to return to my wife.
妇曰斗酒藏之已久,
My wife said the wine had been hidden for a long time,
可携为、赤壁之游否。
Could we bring it along for a trip to the Red Cliffs?
江水落,出洲渚。
The river water receded, revealing the sandbars.
登龙踞虎幽宫俯。
We climbed up, overlooking the hidden palace of dragons and tigers.
啸一声、山鸣谷应,
With a loud roar, the mountains echoed.
寂寥四顾。
Silence surrounded us.
有鹤东来西去也,
There were cranes flying east and west,
梦道士、揖予而语。
A dreamlike Taoist greeted me and spoke.
赤壁之游乐乎否,
He asked if I enjoyed the trip to the Red Cliffs,
问其名、不答予惊悟。
When he asked for my name, I was startled and awakened.
开户视,不知处。
I opened my eyes, but I didn't know where I was.
这首诗词描绘了一个秋日的景色和情境。诗人和一位客人一同走在黄泥之坂上,感受到了秋霜和露水的凛冽。他们一边行走一边歌唱,赞美着明亮的月光和清爽的风。诗人想起了家中没有酒,打算回去和妻子商量是否可以带上酒一起去赤壁游玩。
随着江水的退去,他们登上高处,俯瞰着幽深的龙虎宫殿。他们发出一声啸叫,山谷回应着回声,四周寂静无声。有鹤飞来飞去,一位道士出现在诗人梦中,向他问候并与他交谈。当道士询问诗人的名字时,诗人突然惊醒,不知道自己身处何处。
这首诗词通过描绘自然景色和情感交流,表达了诗人对秋日景色的赞美和对家庭的思念之情。同时,通过梦境和现实的交错,诗人也探讨了人生的虚幻和迷茫。整首诗词意境深远,给人以思考和想象的空间。
《白翎鹊操》手双弹,舞罢胡笳十八般。银马杓中劝郎酒,看郎色似赤瑛盘。
易得君知音,难得君知心。纵然恩意短,宁使言语深。渴饮贪泉水,倦息恶木阴。傥涉不美名,曷可销烦襟。
花梢红未足,条破惊新绿。重帘下遍阑干曲。有人春睡熟,有人春睡熟。鸣禽破梦,云偏目蹙,起来香鳃褪红玉。花时爱与愁相续。罗裙过半幅,罗裙过半幅。
神静何须卜,心閒即是仙。芋煨牛烘火。瓢滴马鬃泉。绿染春风柳,红匀晓露莲。明朝晴景好,一棹尽平川。
汝水出山险,汝民多病瘿。或如鸟粻满,或若猿嗛并。女惭高掩襟,男大阔裁领。饮水疑注壶,吐词侔有梗。樗里既已闻,杜预亦不幸。秦人号智囊,吴瓠挂狗颈。(左月右三个田)(左月右鬼)常柱颐,伶仃安及胫。祗欲仰问天,无由俯窥井。挟带岁月深,冒犯风霜冷。厌恶虽自知,剖割
游子行愈远,沙头逢暮秋。孙刘鼎足地,荆益犬牙州。鼓角风云惨,江湖日夜浮。此生应衮衮,高枕看东流。