1. in print : 已出版;
及物动词
1.
1. The accident printed itself on his memory.
那次事故铭刻在他的记忆中。
2. Badly worn type prints poorly.
磨损的活字印得不清楚。
3. Please print your name and address.
请用印刷体书写你的姓名和地址。
不及物动词
1. Please print plainly.
请用印刷体清楚书写。
名词
1. His feet left prints in the soft soil.
松软的泥土上留下了他的脚印。
1. 列印:无法全部上架,如果找不到您要的型号,欢迎来电或来信询问 如对此项产品有任何疑问意见欢迎来电或 e-mil 询问. 一般传真(FAX) 电脑传真(PCFAX) 列印(Print) 扫瞄(Scaner) 影印(Copier) 五合一雷射平台式高速型复合机
2. print:pre – edited interpretive system; 预编的解释系统
1. 打印;印刷
If someone prints something such as a book or newspaper, they produce it in large quantities using a machine.
e.g. He started to print his own posters to distribute abroad...
他开始印刷自己的海报并发往国外。
e.g. The Slovene bank has printed a specimen bank note...
斯洛文尼亚银行已经印刷了纸币票样。
1. 打印;印刷
If someone prints something such as a book or newspaper, they produce it in large quantities using a machine.
e.g. He started to print his own posters to distribute abroad...
他开始印刷自己的海报并发往国外。
e.g. The Slovene bank has printed a specimen bank note...
斯洛文尼亚银行已经印刷了纸币票样。
保险
A:Now that we’re about to own a house, I think we should get it covered.
我们快拥有一所房子了,我想我没应该给房子买保险。
B:Yes, I talked with an insurance saleswoman about it yesterday.
是的,昨天我和一个保险销售人员谈过了。
A:You did?
你谈了?
B:Sure. She said that once we finalize the sale, we just need to make an appointment with her.
是的,她说一旦我们定下来,我们只需和她约个时间。
A:How long will it take to get covered?
保险需要多久能生效?
B:I believe the insurance policy will kick in immediately.
我想保单很快能生效。
A:That’s great. Did you pick up any brochures.
太好了,你拿资料手册了吗?
B:Not yet.
还没。
A:Maybe we could start reading up on the different policies now. I heard that many of the homes that were damaged during Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans weren’t covered.
或许我们可以开始阅读一些不同的保单,我听说在飓风袭击新奥尔良时许多住宅被毁,但保单没有涉及这种情况。
B:You’re kidding! Did they have some home insurance or did home insurance just not cover floods?
你开玩笑,他们上了家庭保险么,家庭保险不包括水灾么?
print的意思
A:Most of the policies didn’t cover floods.
多数保单不包括水灾。
B:I guess we should make sure to read the fine print very carefully. Shall we go there now?
我想我们应该把册子看仔细一些,我们现在就去?
A:Why not? I have nothing better to do.
为什么不呢?没有比这更好的。