动词〈正式〉实现;意识到;领悟;理解网络认识到;了解;体会
及物动词
1. realize的反义词
1. The man laughed when he realized what had happened.
当那个人意识到是怎么回事时,便笑了起来。
2. Her wish to become a movie star was finally realized.
她当电影明星的愿望终于实现了。
3.
3. I realized what he meant.
我明白了他的意思。
4. Does he realize his mistake yet?
他意识到他的错误了吗?
5. realize是什么意思
5. She realized her intention of becoming an actress.
她实现了当演员的愿望。
1. 体会:(四)意识感官用词(Awareness Predicates):像知道(know)、察觉(aware)、体会(realize)、注意(notice)等等这类的字眼,可以用来假设其余的例子. 唯一的问题是这个听者是否意识到了你强调的重点.
2. 意识到:词义比较:如果你询问高中的女生们她们最喜欢的体育运动的名字,她们不是告诉(tell),给予(give),意识到(realize),而是回答(answer)你询问的问题. 常识运用:因为文章是在谈论冲浪运动,冲上第一个浪(wave)去是我经历过的最佳感受,
3. 了解:2、了解(Realize)阶段:这是消费者个人了解产品的效用,消费者购买商品的目的是使用,以满足自己的需要. 为此,他要切实了解产品的效用. 在这个阶段,销售人员要熟练地向消费者演示产品的使用过程,耐心地向消费者介绍产品对消费者的实际效用.
Looking for an Apartment-(找房子)
A:I need to find a new place to live.
我要另找一个地方住。
B:Yeah? Why? Don’t you like living with me?
是吗?为什么?你不喜欢和我一起住吗?
A:Oh, it’s not you. I just want my own place.
哦,不是因为你的缘故。我只是想有自己的私人空间。
B:Well, check the newspaper.
好吧,看看报纸上有没有。
A:Jeez…I didn’t realize a single bedroom apartment went for so much these days.
哇呀,我没料到一个单间公寓这些天这么贵。
B:Yeah, prices have really gone up the past couple of years.
是呀,过去这几年价钱真是提高不少。
A:Oh, here’s one. It’s looks like its in this neighborhood, $600 a month. That’s not to bad.
哦,这儿有一个。好像在这儿附近。每个月600元,还过得去。
B:No, it’s pretty good. Why not give the landlord a call?
不仅如此,真很不错呢。为何不给房东一个电话呢?
A:Hello. I’m calling about the one bedroom in Lincoln Park. Could I take a look at it? Yes. Tonight at six is fine. Thanks.
你好,我打电话过来询问林肯公园的这间房。我可以去看看吗?是的。今晚六点可以,谢谢。