及物动词动摇; 摇头; 使发抖; 使心绪不宁[烦恼,惊吓]
不及物动词握手; 摇(出),抖(掉); (嗓音)颤抖
名词震动; 摇动; 哆嗦; 混合饮料
1. shake it up : 赶快;
2. shake down : 摇落, 临时搭铺, 敲诈, 勒索;
3. no great shakes : [俚]并不特别重要, 没有什么了不起, 平常得很;
4. shake oneself together : 振作;
及物动词
1. shake的反义词
1. Try to shake him off.
试图摆脱他。
2. The two men shook hands.
两人握手。
3.
3. His heavy steps shook the room.
他沉重的脚步使房间都为之震动。
名词
1. It is customary to welcome a visitor with a shake.
习惯上大家都握手迎接客人。
2. shake的翻译
2. He finished the bottle of wine in a shake.
他片刻功夫就把一瓶酒喝完了。
3. (颤抖):著名制片人杰瑞.布鲁克海默(Jerry Bruckheimer)买下了哈斯(Haas)的短篇小说<<颤抖>>(Shake)的改编权,并聘请了他的御用编剧迈克尔.勃兰特(Michael Brandt)执笔改编剧本.
Dance
A:Do you think you could go over that new dance with me again? I missed the last class and don’t want to fall behind.
你可不可以再和我一起复习一下那个新舞蹈?我错过了上节课,但不想落下。
B:Sure. Let’s start with a little stretch. Stand up straight, breathe in, and lift your hands over your head.
可以。让我们先伸展一下。起立站直,吸气,手举过头顶。
A:Like this?
像这样吗?
B:Yes. Now, breathe out and push your hands back down by your sides. Breathe in… and breathe out.Now, bend over and touch your toes. Hold it. Repeat…
是的。现在呼气,把手放回身体俩侧。吸气…再呼气。然后,弯腰触摸脚趾,坚持住,重复…
A:I think I’m warmed up now.
我想我已做好热身活动了。
B:To start then, walk sideways to your right three steps. Jump up. Turn around. Then, walk sideways to your right another three steps. Jump up and turn around. Got it?
现在开始,向自己的右侧走三步,向上跳,转身,然后再向右走三步。向上跳,转身。学会了吗?
A:Yes, but what are we supposed to do with our hands?
学会了。可是我们的手应该怎么做呢?
B:Keep them by your side. When we jump up, shake them in front of you.
把手保持在身体的俩侧,当你向上跳时向你的前方挥手。
A:That’s pretty easy. What’s next?
这太简单了。接下来做什么?
B:We do that three times. Then, lift your left leg up to your right hand three times. Jump. Lift your right leg up to your left arm three times. Jump.
我们做三遍这个动作,然后抬起左脚去够你的右手三次。跳,抬起右腿去够左臂三次。跳。
A:Is this right?
是这样吗?
B:Yes, just make sure that you keep your back straight.
对。注意保持你的背部挺直。
A:How many times do we repeat this?
我们重复做几遍?
B:Three times as well. Then we do the first set again.
也做三遍。然后我们再做第一套。
A:Ok, I think I’ve got it. Thanks, Moira!
好吧,我想我会了。谢谢你,莫伊拉。
B:Not a problem.
不客气。