1. feel strange : 觉得不舒服, 感到不安;
形容词
1. Strange enough, that new director has complete dominance of / over the whole committee.
说来也怪那位新选出的理事在委员会中居然占有绝对的支配地位。
2. My uncle is strange to city life.
我叔父不习惯都市生活。
3. strange什么意思
3. The village boy was strange to city life.
这个农村的男孩对城市生活不习惯。
4. Who is that strange man over there?
那边的陌生人是谁?
5. Truth is stranger than fiction.
实际的人生比虚构的故事还离奇。
1. strange的解释
1. 陌生的:瓶子在这个陌生的(strange)地方一呆就是二十年,身上沾满了蜘蛛网和灰尘. 终于有一天,它被洗刷一新,装进了种子,并且碰巧又被运回了久别的家乡.
2. 陌生:您好 实在不行就买书 祝您好运权力之人际关系 交易之人际关系 爱情之人际关系 张宏文 (1996) 陌生(strange) 相识(acqu 圆通的人际关系 各讲主要内容: 第一讲 中西方人际关系 1.前言 2.中西方人际关系对比 第二有条件的话,
1. 奇怪的;怪异的;意料之外的
Something that is strange is unusual or unexpected, and makes you feel slightly nervous or afraid.
strange
e.g. Then a strange thing happened...
然后一件奇怪的事发生了。
e.g. There was something strange about the flickering blue light...
闪烁的蓝光有点怪异。
1. 奇怪的;怪异的;意料之外的
Something that is strange is unusual or unexpected, and makes you feel slightly nervous or afraid.
strange
e.g. Then a strange thing happened...
然后一件奇怪的事发生了。
e.g. There was something strange about the flickering blue light...
闪烁的蓝光有点怪异。
Chatting online-(网络聊天)
strange的意思
A:Do you chat online often?
你经常上网聊天么?
B:No. do you ?
不,你呢?
A:All the time. we actually use it at work. Out boss thinks it’s a better idea to chat online than to talk on the phones.
我一直聊天的,实际上我们在工作中用它,我们的老板认为网上聊天比打电话更好。
B:I guess that makes the office a quieter place to work.
我想这会使办公室有一个更安静的工作环境。
A:Definitely.
确实是。
B:Do you ever chat with strangers?
你曾经与陌生人聊天么?
A:Sure. I usually go to some chat rooms in the evening.
是的,我经常晚上到聊天室聊天。
B:Is it strange talking to strangers?
与陌生人聊天觉得奇怪么?
A:At first it was, but now I enjoy it. They don’t know me, so I can say whatever I want.
起初是,现在我很喜欢。他们不认识我,所以我可以说任何我想说的话。
B:Is it dangerous?
会不会危险呢?
A:What do you mean?
你是指什么?
B:Could they find out where you live or work?
他们会不会发现你在哪里生活或者工作?
A:Only if you tell them.
除非你告诉他们。
B:Do you ever use your real name?
你用过你的真名吗?
A:Oh, no. I use username.
没有,我有用户名。
B:What is it?
是什么?
A:China girl.
中国女孩.
B:That’s original!
很新颖啊!